On 1/11/08 7:21 PM, "Uyangategsh Altansukh"
Hello! voicebox
My name is Uyangategsh Altansukh. I am 12 years old and i am in the 7th grade. I go to public school 21. I really like watching voicebox. It is really fun as well as educational. The next day after Halloween i put on the tv with my mum and voicebox was on and i really wanted to enter in having a chance to be on your show.. My mum wrote me the e-mail address and i quickly put on the internet and i started writing. I was born in Mongolia but i was raised in London. I went to London at the age of 2 and came back to Mongolia when i was 9.I really like to enter in competitions including educational as well as just fun ones. I have 3 medals in English, 2 in math and 1 in Mongolian. I have 1 big trophy that i won in the 6th grade saying that i was the best of the best in all of Mongolia. 800 students entered and i won! I also have a ribbon for "the city's best English student" Well that would be it if you translate it. I love to talk and i always talk to my self and act as if i am Oprah or Ellen Degeneres. I like to watch talk shows. So i think it would be a perfect match if i entered in your show. I also write a lot of books as well as translate them. Please, this would mean a lot if i got the chance.
From, Uyangategsh
p.s. thanks for taking your time to read my letter
REPLY FROM VOICEBOXTV:
--- On Sat, 12/6/08, Miranda Stokes
Hello there Uyangategsh,
How are you today? Thank you so much for your email. I am very sorry it has taken so long to reply. We have been very busy getting the new season underway.
It is very great to hear from you. You sound like you have achieved so much at such a young age. We would be delighted if you would still like to come to help us film at some point. We will have maybe two sessions of in-studio filming during December. When we have confirmed the dates, I will let you know. Otherwise, we will be going to schools to film Street Karaoke and talk to students. Maybe we could visit your school? Do you have a teacher we could ask to visit?
If you’re able to, please send me your phone number or your parents phone number and I will contact you when we have filming dates planned.
Thanks so much again for writing – and for watching our show! Of course, if you ever have an suggestions on how we can make the show more enjoyable – let us know.
All the best,
Miranda
REPLY FROM UYANGATEGSH:
Hi
My socks nearly fell off when i got your e-mail. Since i wrote to you i got another medal in English. It was the city's english competition. I got in 2nd place. The 1st place winner won by 1 point. People keep on telling me how unlucky i am. It is ok. There is plenty of other compeititions coming up. I had my phone but i lost it so i will give you my mummy's. Her phone number is -------.Thank you so much for emailing me back. I don't know what teacher you could talk to. My class teacher is a Mongolian language teacher so she has no idea what anything means in English. But my English teacher is not up to my standards. HAHA. I will tell you why. My teacher told us what iron meant. So one kid asked that ironman meant a person who irons clothes and my teacher was like yes. It was funny. But maybe i can have another teacher that teaches high schoolers. But before i can talk to the teacher i hope you can call my mum first and tell her the dates for the show.
Bye.
1 comment:
great to see that you are hitting home with viewers like this. Nice.
Post a Comment